Objectives of the British Association for Surgery of the Knee:
- To provide a forum for the presentation of basic research, advances in clinical practice and the results of surgical procedures pertaining to the knee joint.
- To encourage and support research, audit and teaching in relation to knee surgery.
- To give advice where appropriate in matters relating to knee surgery.
- To represent the interests of the Members and Associates where appropriate in matters relating to knee surgery.
- To maintain the link between knee surgeons and the British Orthopaedic Association via the Board of Specialist Societies.
- To encourage collaboration with other organizations in order to further the educational objectives of the Association.