Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiographic patterns of osteoarthritis of the knee joint in the community: the importance of the patellofemoral joint.Ann Rheum Dis. 1992; 51: 844-849https://doi.org/10.1136/ard.51.7.844
- The pathophysiology of patellofemoral arthritis.Orthop Clin North Am. 2008; 39: 269-274https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ocl.2008.03.001
- The Avon patellofemoral joint replacement: independent assessment of early functional outcomes.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 1579-1582https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.91B12.23018
- The Avon patellofemoral joint replacement: five-year results from an independent centre.J Bone Jt Surg - Br Vol. 2010; 92-B: 56-60https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.92B1.23135
- The journey patellofemoral joint arthroplasty: a minimum 5 year follow-up study.Knee. 2016; 23: 900-904https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2016.03.004
- The Avon patellofemoral arthroplasty: five-year survivorship and functional results.J Bone Jt Surg - Br Vol. 2007; 89-B: 310-315https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620X.89B3.18062
- Mid-term results of the FPV patellofemoral joint replacement.Knee. 2014; 21: 138-141
- Patellofemoral arthroplasty: pros, cons, and design considerations.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 428: 158-165https://doi.org/10.1097/01.blo.0000148896.25708.51
- Scoring of patellofemoral disorders.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 159-163
- Patellar resurfacing versus retention in total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1996; 78: 226-228
- Rating systems in the evaluation of knee ligament injuries.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1985; 198: 43-49https://doi.org/10.1097/00003086-198509000-00007
- Evaluation of knee ligament surgery results with special emphasis on use of a scoring scale.Am J Sports Med. 1982; 10: 150-154https://doi.org/10.1177/036354658201000306
- Patient satisfaction following TKA: bless them all.Orthopedics. 2010; 33: 657https://doi.org/10.3928/01477447-20100722-23
- The Australian Joint Registry Annual Reports 2018.https://aoanjrr.sahmri.com/annual-reports-2018Date accessed: November 7, 2019
- Wales and Northern Ireland Annual Reports 2018.https://reports.njrcentre.org.uk/downloadsDate accessed: November 7, 2019
- Prospective clinical and radiological two-year results after patellofemoral arthroplasty using an implant with an asymmetric trochlea design.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 332-339https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-012-2022-6
Imhoff AB, Feucht MJ, Bartsch E, Cotic M, Pogorzelski J. High patient satisfaction with significant improvement in knee function and pain relief after mid-term follow-up in patients with isolated patellofemoral inlay arthroplasty. Knee Surgery, Sport Traumatol Arthrosc 2018; 0:0. doi:https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-018-5173-2.
- Wales and Northern Ireland Annual Reports 2017.https://reports.njrcentre.org.uk/downloadsDate accessed: November 7, 2019
- Patellofemoral joint replacement, an evolving concept.Knee. 2014; 21: S47-S50https://doi.org/10.1016/S0968-0160(14)50010-5
- Patellofemoral arthroplasty: outcomes and factors associated with early progression of tibiofemoral arthritis.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014; 22: 2554-2559https://doi.org/10.1007/s00167-014-3202-3
- Revision of a failed patellofemoral arthroplasty to a total knee arthroplasty.J Bone Jt Surg - Ser A. 2006; 88: 2337-2342https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.F.00282
- Patellofemoral joint replacement — mean five year follow-up.Knee. 2018; : 10-15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2018.08.014
- Patellofemoral arthroplasty: current concepts and review of the literature.Joints. 2017; 5: 237-245https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0037-1606618
- Total knee arthroplasty in patients with isolated patellofemoral arthritis.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; : 147-152
- Patellofemoral arthroplasty. 7-year mean follow-up.J Arthroplasty. 2012; 27: 358-361https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2011.07.010
- Current design (onlay) PFA implants have similar complication and reoperation rates compared to those of TKA for isolated PF osteoarthritis: a systematic review with quantitative analysis.J ISAKOS Jt Disord Orthop Sport Med. 2016; 1: 257-268https://doi.org/10.1136/jisakos-2015-000044
- Patellofemoral arthroplasty in the treatment of patellofemoral arthritis: rationale and outcomes in younger patients.Orthop Clin North Am. 2008; 39 (vii): 363-380
- Patellofemoral joint arthroplasty.Orthop Trauma. 2017; 31: 16-24https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mporth.2016.10.008
☆This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.