- Kampitak W.
- Tanavalee A.
- Ngarmukos S.
- Cholwattanakul C.
- Lertteerawattana L.
- Dowkrajang S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of ultrasound-guided selective sensory nerve blockade of the knee on pain management compared with periarticular injection for patients undergoing total knee arthroplasty: A prospective randomized controlled trial.Knee. 2021; 33: 1-10https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2021.08.024
- Addition of Infiltration Between the Popliteal Artery and the Capsule of the Posterior Knee and Adductor Canal Block to Periarticular Injection Enhances Postoperative Pain Control in Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Anesth Analg. 2019; 129: 526-535https://doi.org/10.1213/ANE.0000000000003794
- Systematic review of the QoR-15 score, a patient- reported outcome measure measuring quality of recovery after surgery and anaesthesia.Br J Anaesth. 2018; 120: 28-36https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bja.2017.11.013
- Minimal clinically important differences in randomised clinical trials on pain management after total hip and knee arthroplasty: a systematic review.Br J Anaesth. 2021; 126: 1029-1037https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bja.2021.01.021
☆As this is a response to letter to the editor that comments the published paper in The Knee, this manuscript been original and not published elsewhere, and is not involved in any human study. The IRB approval, consent statement and clinical trial registration are not applicable.