With the winter festivities over for another year, many of us start the new year considering a healthier lifestyle. We peruse dietary advise, open holiday brochures and consider increasing our activities with gym memberships or personal trainers. With this in mind, our first issue of the New Year has a selection of activity based articles.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The Knee
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Supervised versus unsupervised rehabilitation following total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Knee. 2023; 40: 71-89
- Higher activity level after opening wedge high tibial osteotomy compared to medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty in a selected cohort of advanced age: a propensity score-matched analysis.Knee. 2023; 40: 183-191
- Return to work and employment retention after unicompartmental and total knee replacement: findings from the clinical outcomes in arthroplasty study.Knee. 2023; 40: 245-255
- Targeted exercises can improve biomechanical markers in individuals with knee osteoarthritis: a secondary analysis from a cluster randomised controlled trial.Knee. 2023; 40: 122-134
© 2023 Published by Elsevier B.V.